- This event has passed.
MYTHOLMROYD CHRISTMAS MARKET & LIGHTS SWITCH-ON: SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER
November 18, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Royd Regeneration and Hebden Royd Town Council are working in partnership to bring you Mytholmroyd’s Christmas Market and Lights Switch-On, which takes place on Saturday 18 November in St Michael’s Church Hall, square and Memorial Gardens from 12 noon until 5.30pm (poster attached). There’s so much happening on the day that it’s impossible to list everything but here’s a little taster:
- Free mince pies and mulled wine in the foyer courtesy of Mytholmroyd Co-op
- Free face painting in the church hall. Balloon modelling
- More than 40-stalls inside and out selling a wide range of gifts/food, including a mobile gin bar!
- Entertainment in the square from 12 noon hosted by Hebden Radio
- Live music provided by the wonderful Peace Artistes street band
- Hebden Bridge Brass Band
- Children from local schools
- Activities for children hosted by the Rev Cathy Reardon
- Make your own Christmas decorations in the Memorial Gardens, plus Lego by Bricks4kidz
- Father Christmas
- Christmas lights switch on
- Fireworks finale
Please note: All stalls are fully booked and there is a waiting list.